Hey guys, there is a new video on my channel it’s about how I made 3 Lego Ninjago heads out of RKT (Rice Krispy Treats) and fondant. For the purpose of this project I used store bought RKT because I find it more convenient to use as it comes in small packages and I only use the amount I need every time. If you don’t have it available where you live, you can always make your own, follow this recipe:
- 4 Cups (1 lb. bag) of rice Krispy or similar cereal.
- 5 Cups (16 oz. bag) of mini marshmallows.
- 1/4 Cup Butter or vegetable oil.
- 1st melt the butter thoroughly in a medium sized pot, and then you dump the marshmallows in.
- Keep maxing until the marshmallows melt and they no longer have a shape.
- Add the cereal. Stir quickly to make sure all the cereal gets covered in marshmallow. And that’s it.